Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Innovations in Print.

After attending Ryerson University's Graphic Communications Management 4 year degree program I started a career in Marketing. I must say the Marketing/Advertising industry has treated me well. I do, however, still get a little tingly when I hear anything about new innovations in print. The print industry is sort of where my adult life began. I do miss learning about what is new and exciting and sometimes feel I am missing out on great insider information.

My current company is now starting a blog (will post a link once it goes live). I am planning on taking this opportunity to reseach new print technologies as they relate to traditional print media. I went on the Heidelberg wesite today and found a link to an article talking about "printed organic electronics". I need to look into this further... I have a feeling the next few days will consist of some heavy research.

Here is the link to the article: http://www.heidelberg.com/h/www/en/content/articles/press_lounge/products/print_media_academy/110503_marktforum

I hope to find some practicle uses and blog entries soon! (oh man I'm a huge nerd).

No comments:

Post a Comment