Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do Make Say Think.

This Toronto band has been on my iTunes ever since my “high school sweetheart” introduced them to me about 5 years ago. Today while I was headed into the gym “End of Music” came on and I thought to myself how their band name lives up to every expectation. Listening to their inspirational, all instrumental songs makes me want to get out there and Do (go to the gym, a walk, or whatever) Make (usually inspire me when I’m painting) Say & Think (Void of lyrics, their songs make me really think of how I feel without interrupting with conflicting lyrics). When you’re in one of those weird fazes in life when you’re not sure of anything, or have lost motivation, I think that Do Make Say Think is the perfect medication! Clear your mind, allow yourself to think without distraction and be inspired.

1 comment: